Ford Park Coach House

 

Within the grounds of Ford House, Ulverston, Ford Park Coach House was originally constructed around 1860.  Its use has changed through that time from town house stables, to MOD stores, to school classrooms, the building is now a community building.

 

 

 

The conversion and extension of the coach house building was undertaken during 2011 and included; creation of restaurant and kitchen facilities, community group spaces, sound recording studio and landscaping works to create terraces and restore the walled garden

 

 

 

Project Value: £1.2million